Friday, September 30, 2005

What a long week!!

Finally I find some time to post something in my blog!!Had the most unbearable week of my whole 19 years of life.....
It all started when the vice priciple from Puay Chai called me to go back and substitute a teacher who had been transfer to the other school......this is where the problem start....well as usual I too good to say no....and off I go for another week of teaching......
Thought I would enjoy this week but it turns out that my prediction is wrong.....the vice priciple is the rudest teacher I have ever met......she even snub my dad....
On thursday,which is yesterday,this vice scolded me for the mistake that she has done this is not the worst part.......the worse is it happen in front of the entire class of student.....I thought I never care about my reputation...but in that very moment I realise......I DO CARE!!!!
Gosh!how I hate that vice....even thought of quiting the job immediately (which is a very rare decision for me ...)she even insulted me for not being responsible and dedicated to my job.........I JUST DEFINITELY HATE HER!!!!!!!
well.....enough of the job.....this week I even met the most ungentlemen and the most unimpressive guy!!....now You must be thinking that how come I am in such a bad state this week......don't ask me ......
I made 2 stupidest decision this week....

  1. I decide to teach for a week.....again!!!
  2. I decide to go see a movie with a guy I barely even know...just because All of my friend is just busy and I can't find anyone to accompany me......

stupid Right???

No comments: