Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tragic things that doesn't come true......

I......
I lost a best friend because some other people's stupidity
I met a friend few years back and we are enjoying each other's company
cos when I am with her I can talk my heart out....
Everyone around me keep on saying how I lucky I was
To have a friend like her
and of course I was proud.
Yet things turn out quite sour for both of us....
cos everybody started talking about our relationship
they think that the friendship we shared is too good to be just friends...
we chose to ignore these things
thinking that we did nothing of that sort
but unknown to us is that
because of this ignorance it slowly eats up our friendship
I end up hurting myself and her.
When I think back now,
I still don't get it....
why would they want to say that behind our back?
Those were the one whom I believe to be my friend!
FRIEND.....
friend don't these things to each other.....
How can they do these to me....
I didn't hurt them or done anything wrong .....
and to make friends isn't illegal.
don't they realise that because of their big mouth
I lost a best friend...
and to be honest I still find it hard to forgive
eventhough it is better to forgive and forget.....
but tell me who would forget these horrible things people done on them....
However I thank her for all the things she teached me
and indeed she is a good friend
And I hope she will find a better friend.....
In the future

No comments: