Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mid autumn thoughts...

Just came back from my aunt's house......we all had a nice talk today....practically about anything...where she serve us with tea and mooncake.While my uncle some antique coin,where some of it is dated back to the year 1880....
He even show us some of the coins from China....
my aunt even told me about the story of how our ancestor came to malaya
and how poor they are ....It make me realise how fortunate I am....especially my family.....
Well,while I'm living comfortably here in K.L.,some of my cousin in my hometown have to worry about how their future would be.....
One of my cousin,same age as me, doesn't have the luxury to think whether she,herself want to have a university education or not .....her family just haven't had enough fund for that....yet her mother tried ways just to be able to collect the sum of money needed for her daughter's education.
With the hope that,eventually her daughter would be better off than her.
So....I have thank my dad for that....
He work day and night just to provide us with only the best....
My friends always thought that my dad is strict...well,I also agreed with that but what I see is that my dad had already cultivate a sense of belonging for the family.....which I notice that some of my friend's family lack off...
Even though he is strict,he always bring us to fine restaurant for dinner, let us experience new thing,my mom will always have the weekend off and we do the groceries together....well some of my friend is surprise by that...
However,sometimes I do feel a little tight up....and I used to argue with him about not giving us freedom and all,that I'm not a little kid anymore...those kind of stuff...slowly I came to realise that...I'm just not matured enough for me to go out alone to this big world......it just naive of me or anyone to say they are big enough to handle the world by him/herself.....
haha...how far my thoughts wander off....
so as my final words in this post...I wish all of my friend a very happy mid-autumn festival...

No comments: