Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blog of the day

This is the second post I have written today.....
Woke up very early this morning around 6.30am.....can't even open my eyes yet...had a wonderful dream yesterday night about food....cos I had some fruit cake before goin to sleep...hee hee.....maybe that is the cause of me having dreams about food...
I reached school quite early today....help Jing Tien with her marking and wrote the teaching record book.....the teacher's in the staff room had all kinds of conversation...some talking about their naughtiest student.....some joking about something which I don't get it but the others laugh like hell.....well,the joker must quite a pro then since I can't get but others was laughing like hell....and some was doing research on which brand of 'kaya'(this is a kind of jam....a malay traditional jam...to be exact)taste the best...
After work,Jing Tien and me went to a coffee shop near my house to have some lunch......and today's menu is roasted duck....
wow!the duck was delicious....ate half of it.....both Jing Tien and me....we can't barely walk when we finish it....
Thanks Jing Tien for the lunch....it was nice...next time "belanja"you ok?

No comments: