Thursday, September 15, 2005

The time of parting

Soon most of my friends will be flying to UK .
Already,some is already on board a plane flying to their known destination yet unfamiliar place.
Just last week I send off 2 friends whose destination is the same,UK.
One is my secondary school mate while the other is my college mate.
Wai Lee, secondary school mate,whom I'm very close with for the last 2 year in my secondary school,including 2 other friend Ai Yee and Puay Boon, were fast friend and our conversation used to be never ending, we can talk from clothes to school teacher and even to the ways of cooking a drumstick.Not only the teachers,even our classmates complained that we are very noisy!
But that is the past,I just hope that in the future Wai Lee can be a successful lawyer.
The other one which is my college mate, Wen Ching.This girl strikes me as a very quiet and intelligent girl when I first met her.However,never judge a book by it's cover,I have been surprised by her quiet a few times we met.The time we, including Hui Jin and Shing Shuang,spend together are the best time I had in college.We had so many surprise birthday Party for each other until I lost count.
So, Wen Ching I hope you can do better this time with the road you are walking now ,remember our gathering on year 2010 and remember the promises behind this date.Can't wait to see you back again.

1 comment:

Wen Ching said...

yeah, gotta thank u n hui jin for the scarf, really like it very much, still havent got any chance to use it coz the weather is still ok..

totally agreed that we spent the best times in college, had so much fun that i even forgot the main purpose of studying in college. i'll always remember our gathering, try my best to fulfill the promises... i didn't want to look behind anymore...

wish u all the best in ur future, but i'm sure with ur preserverance and intelligence, u can do well n succeed in life.