Tuesday, September 20, 2005

To the scar I left on Hwa Khang's hand....

Well it all started on the day when the lord of the lantern roam the neighbourhood......well Hwa Khang offer to put a stick(but more appopriate to describe it as a twig) in his back pocket of his jeans..(was it a jeans or.....well..never mind)to act as an extra,in case one of the stick that is holding the lantern break.......
the story goes on with us walking around the neighbourhood and suddenly....there was avery loud scream...(trust me it is the loudest I've ever heard.....hee hee.... :P) followed by some cursing....
It happen that Hwa Khang accidentaly scratch his hand against the stick which is sticking from his back pocket.....
Hence, this is the famous scar I left on Hwa Khang's hand.......so reader be fair, do you think that it was I who left the scar on HK's hand??......
Now now HK,I have already done some justice for the scar I supposedly left on your hand....haa haa

P/S:In case you are wondering what i'm saying please refer to the blog"lord of the lanterns" comment.

1 comment:

JasonC said...

heyz .... well it was afterall an unintented scar u gave me... i was to protect ur lantent ... so ... still you have some responsible on that ... and ... Dun forget our promise... you will arrange a tour for me when i;m in Aust!!!