Saturday, September 17, 2005

An outing

This very morning I wake up very early,just to find myself preparing the ingredients for lunch....took me nearly the whole hour just to do that .
Luckily,there is just enough time to prepare myself before hwa khang come..and fetch me to Puay Chai for a visit....met one of my friend,Jing Tien there who apparently enjoy teaching science by adding some spices of butterflies and bees thing just to get her student's attention...
Now I'm crazy enough to go back for a week to be a teacher once again.....
god....What was I thinking when I agree to do that....
well...at least I got something to do.....
if not I think my brain will degenerate until a size of a pea......
my diagnosis would be....Parkinson disease!
lately I just make a new friend his name is lim keat.....
whenever he sms me.......just make me thing will there ever be just friendship among a boy and a girl.....
for me it is just like making a new friend....
because I think he is just not mature enough....
he is a year younger than me.....and is one of my student's older bro....
dun ask me how do we know each other....to be honest I haven't even met him before....
quite impossible right?
I think I shouldn't have even agree to meet up with him after I heard what my friends said.....
Just make me feel bad....
Anyway,enough of that crap...
after failing to get his salary,me and hwa khang went to soo imm's house......where her cute little dog and her father greet us.
Soo Imm who apparently have diarrhea for the last 5 days was amazingly fit enough to talk with us.....
well in that short span of time...i manage to finish a can of 100 plus and nearly a bowl of carrot cake(i think it is the name for what i eat gua)....
god this time i'll be so fat
another diagnosis......obesity...
and finally her comes the big announcement....
I nearly beat Hwa khang with all the fight we had in PS2.....haha
except when he use his panda...... :(
ok la that's all for today...i think is the longest blog i have written so far....
have a nice day.....
oh yeah right forgor to mention that I had McD for lunch today with Jing Tien and Hwa Khang....
we had a nice talk.....enjoy it so much.....

No comments: