Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Lord of the Lanterns

haa...haa...Had a wonderful night yesterday.....
Along with a few of my primary school friend,we terrorised the neighbourhood with lanterns...singing our old primary school song, relighting our lantern every every now and then and singing some songs was what we did to celebrate the mid autumn festivals....
We even met the future Beethoven with his large load of musical lantern.......on the spot,this little composer show off his skill by competing his musical battery run lantern with our ever silent lantern.....
I never had such a fun mid autumn festival for a long time.
Come to think of it, if all goes according to my plan,it'll be the last mid autumn festival I'll be spending in Malaysia.Sad is the most appopriate to describe what I feel now.
The lord of the lantern terrorised the neighbourhood for nearly 3 whole hours until the last light of the lantern died off...
had a wonderful time guys.....thanks for the beautiful memory...

1 comment:

JasonC said...

how could you not mention about the scar you left behind for me ??? !!!