Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well...

Time flies this week...and I have done loads of things...ok, here a few of them.

On Monday, I went down to sydney to have a look.Enjoyed it so much...makes me feel that I haven't even left home...because life in the city was busy.....visited all the tourist spot(nearly all...) saw the sydney opera house, harbour bridge, china town...bought some egg tarts there..miss them so much
Oh how i wish I had a camera with me....I would have capture every moment I have spent in sydney and show you guys about it..... So right now, I'm just waiting for someone to climb the harbour bridge with me....so who is up for it?
Well, I did write about some to shao rou....Hope you recieved the letter already...

And for the rest of the week, I'm living on a blissful state...must be the after effect of visiting the city...and try to finish my essay.....and I finally finished it..yesterday hahaha....

maybe I will visit the city again soon...just can't stand living in a ulu place any longer.
don't worry I'll keep you guys up to date about everything that is happening to me...which is if you are intrested abt it.

No comments: