Monday, April 10, 2006

Off to melbourne....finally.

I will be going to melbourne this coming wednesday and pretty excited by it...just can't wait..been planning this trip for like ages..why can't time fly faster...huh?
haha.....
lately, something been bothering me though...like soo imm I also have some problem with my group work and the group member....argghhhh..just can't stand them...but I know for sure i won't give them credit for anything by the end the semester...no way...if you like to be lazy...do it yourway....don't think that you still can get high marks if you didn't do any work...I'm just not a good guy..too bad you dunno abt it...by that time I'll be laughing my way to next semester with high marks and know more than you about practically anything that has to do with this course..and I hope you cry.

ok enough, today is the day when they announce the winner for a competition to win a trip to Italy....for15 days...nice right?
oooooo can't wait......hahaah...although the chance of me winning is pretty slim...but hope that i'm lucky enough to get the trip and the rock...(hahaha someone will know what I am talking about)
ok then , I'm off hogging down the program..they will announce the winner soon....
Pray hard that i get it...
the next time i post, I'll be in melbourne.
will say more abt the would be intresting life in Melbourne.....take care everyone...

No comments: