Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is what you want.....hahaha

Well, since she highly doubt that I'll do it....
This is for you Soo Imm,

My earliest memory....

of my Grandmother was when she was alone in the kitchen cleaning up after the chinese reunion dinner.Nobody actually help her ,so I'm quite angry with my aunts for not doing that.


At school I ...

used to take part in the singing contest every year in my primary school.But I never seems to sing properly because I'll just be down with a flu or a cough.haih....

My first relationship.....

well, never had 1 so this question irrelevant to me....hahaha


I wish I had never worn....

so much high heels...at least now I'll have nicer legs....haih...


My Mother and father always told me.....

control my temper....hahaha..I'm famous for my terrible temper...I think I have change a bit.


I wish I had....

a friend that really stay with me ...not physically but will always be there for me...and where we can talk abt things no matter where we are or what have we become.


I wish I hadn't....

shut myself up for so long.....not until I have realise that I'm losing all the wonderful friends that used to be around.


At home I cook...

alot..some already tasted my apple pie...and some bake pies with me....well sooner or later I'll be a big whale....which I hope not...and the fact is my only expertise is how to goreng telur...haha


When I was a child,I wanted to....

be a singer....so I can sing my lungs out of everything that I feel.


The book that changed my life is .....

to be honest...I can't remember I have 1....because every book that I read seems to change my perspective of life somehow.


If only I would....

be able to sing and dance about my life ...just like they do in the musicals.


Friends say I am....

drop dead serious, funny, sometimes irritating, quite, noisy, frightening(that is my famous first impression to everyone), cold, keep to myself, confident but has a low self esteem, contradicting, slow, witty, evil......and the list goes on.


What I don't find amusing is.....

when my friends thinks that I like the foreign country more than my own.....which I get alot since I got the PR for Australia.


I often wonder.....

what my future life would be....will I finally found myself a boyfriend....will I still be nurse after 10 years.


I'm passing the baton to....

Hui Jin, Wen Ching, Shaorou

No comments: