Saturday, April 29, 2006

Back from Melbourne

And so I'm back from melbourne after a very long easter break.
With a heavy heart, I took an hour bus to the airport....
the scenery along the way was very nice but with me in the prospect of leaving my sis and melbourne I'm not in the mood to really enjoy it.
As I walk towards the plane, my heart getting heavy and heavier, although I can nearly see all the flat grassland surrounding me but inside it seems that everything is squeezing into a very small space.....
the plane took off...and with it my heart drop...I'm really leaving...melbourne in a bird's eye view...i don't like it when I'm goin back to sydney...like it better when I'm landing on it..
So, Goodbye Melbourne,I'm goin back to that place....*Sad*
in total i had a very nice time with my sis in melb, eventhough we didn't do much together..mainly just do nothing but watch movie and lepak around the city...but it feels more like a home in a place where your closest relative is with you.
Hey sis, thanks for your birthday gift and the wasabi nuts...hahaha...

*我喜欢这儿不是因为它是一个城市或是一个热闹的地方,这份喜欢是因为你在这儿。。。一个非常清楚我的人。*

No comments: