Monday, April 17, 2006

19.5 degree C

Finally the long awaited day has arrived for me, I took a train from gosford to sydney airport to board my plane to melbourne...but I arrived at the airport four and a half hours earlier...gosh! you should have see how I waste all my time in the airport....haha...
After what seems like an eternity I finally board the plane....Finally, I'm on my way to melbourne. Had a very nice window seat on the plane (that is because I'm the earliest passenger to check in ...hahaha)able to catch a glimpse of the bay in sydney before I'm off to melbourne...talked to a business man during the flight about the craziness of sudoku...haha a very nice and funny conversation I had..time flies and in no time I'm in melbourne.
Lucky to catched the view of the sun setting on the horizon...oh if only I got a camera with me... it'll be a very nice picture...haih......
It's funny to see melbourne in a bird's eye view again after two years of my last visit.Things here apparently didn't change much, especially the weather...still as temperament as it was 2 years ago......
Spent 2 days exploring the city by foot, found my bearing in the city again with some new found surprising little shops...which I quite like..... There is a alot of cafes and restaurant in melbourne city it self...every corner you turn there would be at least one shop that has anything to do with food and all this restaurant or cafe has very good feedback from the food critics....hahaha so during my first night in melbourne I was lost...don't know which shop to go....for dinner.
My sis and I even discover a very cosy small little lane that is full with cafes with live music performance....I like the atmosphere there....
Gain some baking experience..by baking some muffins for my sis.....don't worry my sis hasn't had any symptoms of food poisoning...although maybe she will just fake 1 so that she doesn't need to attend school...
It's a wonder that no matter how cold isit you felt ...the temoerature will still be 19.5 degree....just amazing..by now I think i quite immune to the cold weather liao...except for my throat...hope that I won't be down with a flu
ok that's for now...will post up more soon....
have a nice holiday for those on vacation or break...and try to enjoy your day for those that is still working hard.....haha...so .....kudos :>

No comments: