Saturday, April 01, 2006

Latest news from abroad and my pau story...read all about it.

The second post of the day...rare right?

Just chatted with two of my friends on the msn just now.....
feel so nice to know that there's people that actually care about me and i'm not just another passerby in their life.
In this moment of my life, I can felt the warmth of their care eventhough the night is cold.

To wen ching,
I am really glad that you got that offer from UCL... eventhough I don't know what does it stands for...haha...but I'm happy for you, all your hard work will finally pay off soon. Don't worry too much on whether you will finish your 2000 words essay in time...because from the day I know you I have always thought you are good in your language and your maths(although this nothing to do with the essay) so, get into UCL and find a place in london so i can visit u soon..haha...
oh yeah BTW tell me the date you are gonna slaughter yew keat so i can lodge a police report for you, see I'm such good friend.
seeing that we both like city so much....maybe you can get me some sovenir(i dun noe whether dis is the correct spelling)hahaha...so when you are travelling around you won't miss me that much...haha
but of course....we will exchange presents like we used to do....jus pass mine to hui jin and you will get yours next year cos i dun think i can come home this july *sad* and dun worry I'll leave your christmas present to hui jin too....
So, good luck to you with you university offer.
Ever angelic *evil grin*,
Chiau Chuin.

To Hwa Khang,
I'm so sorry that so many bad things happen to you recently, I hope that things will start going your way soon. As I said last time about me-missing-the-bus-on-tha- day,-but-got-lucky-on-the-second-day-concept... hahaha...i know sometimes it won't work for you...so I have decided to sing a song for you......no la just kidding.....but if you want to,just let me know anytime....ok?
orelse I can send some you of my precious microwave pau...hahaha....but in exchange you have to post the double fillet for me....must be in an express 1 so it can reach me the next day...
Hope that your aunt is ok....and see around in the msn soon.
The pau eater,
Chiau Chuin


and Here is my pau story....trust me it's funny I made it up myself....hahaha hee hee
for those who heard the story i made before will certainly what is coming up.....hahaha

well, this story happen in a far away land on a very cold day....
er....
you will have to wait for the rest because I just can't think abt anything to go on with it...

ok everybody take care ya....and miss you all loads...

1 comment:

Wen Ching said...

haha! pau story... sounded so funny. thanks a lot. however, it's only the first step to the university. btw, UCL stands for University College London.

r u going back to malaysia in july? i really hope that we could see each other in KL. if u are, pls tell me the date when u'll be back ok? if u could visit me in the UK that i'd be REALLY happy!! hope that u can get into monash :) anyway, good luck!! ^^