Wednesday, May 03, 2006

happy birthday to me....

today is my 20th birthday....had a wonderful day and surprisingly I'm not depressed by the fact that I'm out of malaysia.
Because being out here makes me know there is actually alot of people do actually care about me and they haven't for got about my birthday....although I'm still short on the present....well, i'm kind enough bcos I will still recieve them eventhough it is late...haha
Actually, vanessa celebrated my birthday with me by bringing me for a dinner and a movie today...and I'm touched by the fact that she would go so far out to celebrate it with me and even a card and a present from her plus a handmade birthday cake from her too....and after we are back from the movies she made me some warm cocoa...
to be in short, I'm surprised , thankful and touched by what she did, bcos....to be honest even friends that know me so long wouldn't do that....
so I think I finally made up my mind about my landlady.....she is trulyt a knid and understanding person and I have done her a great injustice by scolding her last time ...and I think the greatest gift that i have recieved would be that I found a friend in her.....a one that I can approach when I'm in trouble...plus the fact that she finally decided to install broadband(although i still paid my share of the fee)...so you'll be seeing me on9 for 24 7 ....hahahaha.....

Thanks everybody for the warm birthday wishes you gave me last night....it's enough to know that you still remember my birthday and that was the best you can give me for a gift.(that is bcos i keep on reminding some of you hahaha)

2 comments:

JasonC said...

heyz... happy birthday cc... all the best in the future year... hope a more intresting year ... intresting than wateva u an experience here in malaysia.. !! u had a great day i could see.. but mayb it's ur birthday ... ur blog also go PARTY liao... messing up ur blog hahha... anyway .. Happy Birthday ... Muackxxxx !

chiau chuin said...

haha....thanks alot..
yeah you are right....it's all the birthday factor....