Monday, May 29, 2006

This is what relatives are....

To do or not to do...
to tell or not to tell...

this is the problem I faced this week,
something my uncle did makes me ask myself this question.
It is by far not a very big serious situation,but I am fumed when I heard this from my sis.

Basically,my uncle left my sister alone with 2 stranger to do up his floor in his apartment and when he and my aunt went away from the city to a small town where my uncle practices his medicine and stay over in the weekend. they din even pack in preparation for the small little renovation, and expect that my sis disessemble the bed for them and move their cupboard and remove the furniture for the work men to do their work.(what kind of adult leave a teenager to do all this heavy work by herself huh??luckily my sis is an ex LM)

I'm surprise that my uncle would be that irresponsible and treating my sis like a maid...which i think this is way overboard...

my sis ask me not to tell my parents what my uncle did, mainly because she doesn't want to make a scene out of it...and she doesn't our parents to worry about it.

But with my big mouth dun expect me to shut up, still told my parents anyway.

Mainly, after my parents speak to my uncle abt what he did, he still din thinks that he is wrong by doin that...
but honestly would you in your sanest mind leave a 17 yr old teen with 2 stranger in an apartment??
and would you as a parent leave your own daughter with 2 stranger in an apartment for two wole days staright??

this however isn't the major part of the story yet,
after my mom had a long talk with my uncle abt everything, all he did when he call my sis is asking how his friggin floor is doin and will she help him clean up the floor??!!!!

what the hell is wrong with him??huh!!! how can u just ignore everything and just wanted to know that how your precious floor is doin!!!!go to hell man.to think that he is my relative jus make me hate him more...

Now, my "Saint" uncle thinks that it is my sis who told them abt what happen, and then complain every small little details abt what my sis din wan to do for him when he told him to do like....can she throw away the pampers his daughter used for him, while he planed to bring his daughter and his wife out for a nice little walk!!!GOSH...breaking news my uncle jus got a maid from malaysia who also happen to be my sis and his very own niece....
how terrible can he be then??
It's not even becos my mom doesn't pay him anything for my sis livin in his place....she pays alot ok..enuf for my sis to live in a 5 star hotel ok!!!!

so everybody pls beware, if u ever planning to study oversea...stay away from relatives..this is the worse nightmare u can get...even if they offer to let u stay with them(that's wat my uncle did)... even if you think u noe them well, bcos ppl change when you live with them long enuf....

I wish I can curse him for what he did to my sis... haih, poor little sis, she would be goin thru hell right now...

P/S: this type incident may not happen to some, bcos their relative are really an angel.Just be careful if u ever make a decision to stay with a relative in the future.

2 comments:

soo imm said...

hey dear!
so sorry to hear abt wat happen...
i'd look at this from 2 view points..1st would be bad cause u actually told ur parents about it eventho ur sis told u not to.
but the 2nd point would be that i'm glad u did =) think abt it, thank god ur sis is alive and living now. if dai gat lai si anything happen during tat 2 days ntg ur uncle do can compensate for the loss k! it's very very irresponsible especially when some1 entrusted the life and future of their daughter in your hands.
how's ur sis doing now? i dunno the actual situation but base on ur description that's what i think...and if possible pls get her somewhere else to stay. ask her to ask around if friends have empty apartment rooms for rent. her days would be like hell if ur uncle really thinks she told on him. i hope everything's well there...

foc.chrissy said...

Hey girl..

It's quite hard to read yiur blog..mayb my pC has some prob. anyway, how's yur sista doin there?

Thikin of finding a place in the city for your sista..wat do you think?

Christine.