Monday, May 08, 2006

finally civilisation....

Finally after I have arrived here for more than 3 months....the civilisation has come to me...I got broadband!!!
yeap...I know you think that should I announce to the whole world about this small-little-unexciting-and-you-get-to-use-it-everyday thing....
But you have to realise that I'm at down under where everything is so laid back even the technology get affected too.....however I think this lifestyle so far still hasn't had any impact on me...cos I still change job at a very high speed...the yum cha place boss got fired....hahaha...
but the new 1 i have got... i really hope it will last though...haih...th job is fairly easy....drying out plates and bowls and setting up the tables...i did so many times during the night that i dreamt abt it during the night...
i know what you think..it won't last..but let just see if i can stand it for a month than we will discuss abt the prospect of this new job

No comments: