Thursday, June 01, 2006

winter is settling in.

Today is the first day of winter.
Felt quite weird, I spending winter days first time in my life.
Autumn seems to me is short, maybe winter will be long .

About the last post, I would like to know how many people thinks that I'm doing the wrong thing and how many people thinks that I'm right by telling my parents...don't be afraid that I'll be angry or anything, and I know that it won't make any difference now but just wanna know.

Holiday is coming soon, actually been dreading it...
dunno why but I woulnd't know what to do with so much time, mind you the total length is around 1 month, too bad I can't come back to malaysia.

1 comment:

JasonC said...

i agree with wat u did... however, u might lose your sister's trust on u .. but nvm ... afterall who can she turn to now .. u r the closes... hahah dun worry!!!