Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What a peaceful day!

It rained this morning and how comfortable and lucky was I to spend the whole morn in my bed.... when I woke up around 11am and whoa....the sun is already shining so bright....
Had a heavy breakfast or more appropriately a brunch with the daily newspaper and off I go nagging my bro to get prepared for school....done some chores for my mom
Today is a windy and sunny day...it seems almost a perfect day .....so peaceful....so relaxing....with the leaves rustling when the wind blew...it makes me think that i'm back to the beach where I usually spend my holidays in....
There are very big trees on that seaside and when the sea breeze came the tree leaves rustle forming some kind of melody which always makes me doze off to sleep......
Just imagine yourself sitting under a big old tree with its branch partially blocking out the sun ray and there's a mild wind keep on whistling around....and in front of you there is the big wide ocean...where you can doze off whenever you want.....without ever worrying that you have to finish something afterward...or to meet up with somebody.....it's just you and the surrounding.
Oh how I miss the seaside...

1 comment:

JasonC said...

woi!!! come back loh !!~~ still dreaming .. go get a job la.... hahaha