Wednesday, October 05, 2005

just nice to know...

well,thanks for your comment hk... i'm touced by what you said and thanks for the advice.....
maybe i'm too free la...got nothing to do then only simply think....just as you said things come and go...but sometimes it's too late to change anything or to grab on something that is not gonna be yours forever....
tried that once...but failed and learned a lesson...never hold on to something that doesn't belongs to you.
I practically slept through the morning today...haa haa you'd probably think i'm a pig...well...haven wake up that late for ages...and spend nearly whole hour hearing my mom lecturing me on how not to waste time and call me to go find myself a job....
maybe that is what i'm going to do...if not I'm goin to become a parasite liao...haa haa....
miss the school days la...cos at least i got something to do or read...and not wasting my time on television...
Now,I'm alone in my house everyone has things to do except me....I'm bored to death...
I think i nearly finish all the books in my house...maybe except a few of the non-fiction ones...who knows maybe I will start reading it later...
Was wondering how will my student perform in their maths test...hope they can score well....and hope that I did help them a little...
ok...that's all for now...enjoy your day everyone....

1 comment:

JasonC said...

is good to hear that it helps a little .. and u reli need to buck up and find urself a job .. mayb try clinic since u r going into nursing .. it MIGHT help .. haha ... dun b parasite liao lah ... haha ... u wan anybooks?? i got a few here .. haha i think there's a few with imm too..