Friday, October 14, 2005

I can't!I'm allergic you know......???

Haha finally I'm irritating everyone with my freelance state....Hey guys you do notice I rarely posted something like "what a peaceful day!!" right...I think it is probably the side effect of the medication I'm taking for my cough.....You know...Hallucination...starting to imagine things liao....
In case some of you are wandering what am I with all the free time in the world...then I'll keep you up to date....
You see after spending a few weeks of free time my day kind of fall into a format...

  • Starting by waking up around 10 am....(maybe a bit later this few days due to unforseen circumstances..hee hee) of course this include the morning routine of bathing and all those stuff
  • then had my brunch....you see I had the luxury to have it everyday while most of you guys can only enjoy it during the weekends! :)
  • read the newspaper thoroughly including the classified section.....you know to find jobs...
  • by the time i'm finished with the newspaper......it's probably around 1pm...YaY!...psst....the record time for when i finish reading the paper is around 2pm...
  • then help my mom with the endless chores.....to prevent me from getting fat...
  • follow by the whole afternoon of books and naps...this is my fav part...haha

(by the way for those who are busy from morning till night feel frre to slap me...hahahahaha)

  • then i'll drag my dog for a long tiring walk.....now i think I know every detail part of the padang.....
  • had some dinner
  • then it's series time!!
  • first starting with the cantonese at 7pm and follow by the korean series at 8.30pm.....in between the two series I have a short intermission of 30 minutes..you it's tiring to keep on watching TV :p
  • then I'm playing games on my PC...or updating my blog!!

ok...that's practically all the general details of my everyday life....and HK I think I know what you want to say......Go find a job!!!(am i correct??)

eer...the details may subject to change due to unforseen situation...and time may vary.... :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JasonC said...

yes.. how u know wat i wan to say ?? u r so clever... u r liek the worm in my stomach ... hahahah get a joB!!!!
go china!!! mayb u should get a job in china .. yeah ... !!! PAK GU .. hahaha u r from sounth so is south gu .. hahah