Sunday, October 09, 2005

an unusually eventful day

This morning woke up early to help my mom with the apple tarts,which took me nearly 2 hours to prepare the apple filling and the baking of the crust......and after that took a shower and off I go to visit my student.....well today was suppose to be children's day...played some games with them....and had a very good and crazy time with them....I'll surely miss them...the first ever cute bunch of kids I teached...haha....
Then,I had some lunch withmy primary schoolmates.....finally I tried the ever famous nando's chicken....it's delicious ...if you haven't taste it before,I highly recommend you to taste it....although I suggest that you order the mild one...because it can be quite spicy for some...hee hee...
Guess what happen next.....I made a very quick decision to go on a shopping spree with Soo Imm.....I think we spent nearly seven hours in 1-utama......where among it is an hour wait for our dinner to arrive.....
to be honest this is the first time I really went on a shopping spree.....bought many things....you see I'm usually not a big spender but dunno what got into me today....nearly spent finish my whole working salary!!!hahaha.....
at first I feel it is the most heart breaking thing I have ever done....but I look at all the things I have bought...and the time I spent with my friend I think it is worth the money....although I still think it is a bit dangerous to go on a shopping spree with Soo Imm....haha cos she can manage to persuade me to buy all kinds of things.......
here is a list of what I bought today:

  • A purse
  • A bag
  • A t-shirt
  • A Jacket(the favourite!!)
  • a hair clip(still think it is expensive la...imm)
  • a few facial mask....haha....

had a wonderful dinner although we have to wait for an hour before our food arrive.....aihhhh

ok nite then i'm off to bed liao cannot stand la.....

my leg having cramps now.....from the over exercise....haha

2 comments:

soo imm said...

it's the promoter's fault tat u bought so many things, i'm innocent :p
and i still insist that the clip was worth it hehe
anyway had such a great day with u! thanx for accompanying me on the shopping spree :)

chiau chuin said...

haha....btw nxt time pls inform me of the next attack on the mall...need to make some preparation...