Monday, November 28, 2005

wow!!I actually got a letter from ANU.....

Long time never post a thing in this blog.....
alot of things has happened this past few days......
as you all know,I'm now working as a cashier in a book rental store.
The story begin on a rainy night around 10pm...
It's time to close shop and I was summing up the cash of the day when I found out that.....the cash was actually lesser than the total amount in the register!!!
Man,at that particular moment my body went cold.....
and i started panicking
The actual sum is RM 28.9 lesser than the total in the register!!!
when I told my boss about it,his face immediately become black like hell.....
well you must be wondering what happen to the 28.90......to be honest I don't know because apart from me,there is also a girl working the same shift that night.

I was scared that the boss will accused me of stealing....and he sounded angry when he talk to me after that.....
he told me to go back and think over what happen to the money....and I was confused...
why isit only me he is suspicious about....what about the other girl???
she took over the counter when I'm out having my dinner....
in addition to that who would be that stupid to steal the money when he/ she is in charge of the money!!!

As expected the girl denied every responsibility,saying that she register every sales that pass through her hand.....and I think the boss believed her.
Naturally,all suspicion falls on me.....
On that very moment my stupidity got hold of me.....I didn't defend myself...I just say nothing!!!
I cant sleep that night....
spend the whole night worrying.......
will the boss believe me
if i tell him that I didn't took the money.
I feel like quiting the job.....
because who would believe the cashier after she lost the money.
It is definite that the trust wouldn't be there after
this type of incident......
But I can't...
At the end my boss minus the sum of money loss from my salary :(
to think that I have to work for 1 day and 2 hours
before I can get that sum back!!!
Just feel unfair...
what about the other girl ????
well, I think my boss never deduct anything from her salary.
Next time when I'm sharing a shift with somebody else...
I definitely won't be the cashier.

No comments: