Wednesday, November 16, 2005

a change of...

while munching on my peanut butter and jelly sandwich this is what i wrote:
just came back from work......oh ya!I changed my job already...so fast?!!..yup...because my parents is too worried about my safety...so i just quit...now I'm working in a book rental shop called Walk-in-rent-a-book.well compare to the previous job this is much less exciting.....but I get to read comic book whole day!!!!haha....is this nice or what? summore no need pay money....wow.What is good about this job is that it has shorter working hours,near my house yet far enough for me to get enough exercise and if I can stay on this job for a month.....I get a raise...from RM3.50 to RM 4.....perfect right?.....so now I'm content.No more complaining about being bored anymore.hee hee

No comments: