Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SHIT! I hate them!!!!!!

I hate them!I hate them!I hate them!
So what if you are one of my relatives !!!
Why should I always be the one who accomadate what you all need....
Why should I be the 1 who let you have what you want......
You think tears can let you have everything you want?TRUST ME you are so damn wrong!!!!!
And i personally will make it so hard for you that you will regret treating me wrongly!
Respect that's what they say we need for each other,
why should I respec both of you while you don't even treat me as a human......
Yeah right!You are always the snobbish Know-it-all,who thinks you are always right......
and you,you that has been spoiled since young,you think you can get away with everything .....that they just don't noe what you are doin behing their back.
TRUST ME.....THis Stupid big MOuth will spill out all your beans if you are not careful.just you wait!!!!!!
GOsh I really Hate you 2 man!!!!!
HAte!!!It's the only word I can describe the fellings i have for you 2!!!!!!

No comments: