Saturday, November 12, 2005

first day

Wow!Now i'm super tired....been working fo 9 hours straight.But the work is very enjoyable....I work in the CD-Rama department so I get to play loads of CD....yay!especially Jay Chou's and some instrumental CD which is super nice!!!Now you can ask me which CD is worth buying and which is not...and which has the discounted price.....haha...cos I've been changing price tag for the whole day liao....tear until my hand sore liao...now I still can feel the sticker in my hand la.....but they also got raised some CD price.....
When I got back from work,kena scold by my father cos..by the time I reach home it is nearly 8 o'clock.He even call me to quit the job....hope I can persuade him to let me work for a while yet...until I run ourt of CD to play...haha!!!!
I do enjoy my work!It' just the journey to work that makes me dread it....now I wish I got a car....
ok gtg liao.....my hand is on the verge of collapsing....will post in more if I still got my hand ....hahaha!!!night everybody.

No comments: