Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Can't believe that it's July already ....

time flies so fast....
It's now July....

I am now officially on holiday. but before the holiday even started
something really awful happened....

I lost my salary...how?
I dunno...that is the saddest part...

where?
I dunno...i know a mystery eh...

How much?
I know....$189 aud....

=< *cry* that is alot of money.....
went through the whole apartment like a mad lady that day searching for the envelope that contained my money....but to no avail...it is still not found.... plus.... because i am so sad.. i decided to go out and have lunch....disaster strikes again... the moment i close the main door i relised 1 thing....

I forget to bring the keys....
and so it got added to my series of misfortune:
1.lost $189
2.can't go home
3.the weather is super cold
4.it was raining that day...
5.my sis was finishing school late that day....
6.even the printer in the library manage to make my day worse by not printing my lecture notes that i need for my exam revision. After all these things happen, life pretty much treat me fairly

George came over directly after work...eventhough he had a tough day as well...and told me stories abt gnome stealing my money....lol but still...*touch*

he is so sweet isn't he??

My exam next day went pretty well..finished early...
went shopping with my friends....not for me though... )=

Tiong Hoe visited Melbourne as well,we had dinner together on thursday night...
and found a bar that has a really nice decoration and live Jazz music....the drinks there are quite good as well....
Hwa khang come over to melbourne soon....it's really nice...
bring you to more nice places..
i am sure u will love them

Went on to a comedy show recordings on friday night with Georgeand his colleagues we stayed there for around 3 hours....lol...very funny and nice memories....but is abit too long...
by the time we came out it was already real late...and my stomach was growling ....

well.... apart from this..nothing much really happen.
i will try to update more soon...i have no reason not to cos it's hols now...
so take care everybody
will have some photos up soon when tiong hoe sent it to me.....

No comments: