Monday, July 16, 2007

sydney in a new perspective


Congratulation annie

with annie,Esther and her friend...sry forgot her name :P

i look tired

Just got back from sydney today. Was there for about 4 days with George.
Have to admit one thing....I am dead tired but still are really happy that this trip turns out better than than I expected....although i am excited about the trip but because i am going to meet his parents so...it sort of dampen the excitement..

Stayed over at his parent's place. Gosh...I was really worried about how am i going to face his parents ...however,after meeting them and chatting with them...they are really friendly people...his sister..she is so cute and smart although quite shy at first.I would have to admit his family is really diffrent than mine...so much more diffrent..

Met most of George's friends in Sydney.A really fun bunch of people that I have met so far...hahaha...and they actually rented 2 hotel rooms in the city so everybody can drink to the maximum and thrashed the room without a care....best of all...the drivers can get drunk...

Met up with my cousin and Annie too. happy that she is in a very blissful moment of her life and I am really glad that she found a good boyfriend, Stephen.how do i know he is good? tested it out my self....no don't think of something else....i am just saying that he actually protect her from my abuse...lol.(maybe he is just acting....hmmm...that is a big possibility)


although i did not get much photos from this trip but I still have pretty much a good memory about this trip....it's a pity though I totally forgot about my camera until I met up with annie....
it showed me the place where George grew up in....how is his friends like....his family....and most of all i get to know him alot more better.

No comments: