Sunday, July 08, 2007

New established fact

Finally went to watch 'Shrek the Third' yesterday.The movie was not as good as I expect it would be, and I still like the first one better .During the movie I can't help but notice that Shrek has more eyelashes than he has on the first one.... he look so girly now that he has more eyelashes...i guess the creator of Shrek would like him to look more adorable...of course with some help of mascara...


On the way back to George's place, I realised one thing.

All mammals have eyelashes...

George tries to oppose my point of view but with vain effort he only managed to point out that whales and Dolphins don't have eyelashes.....

however, i still think they do have eyelashes it just that you can't really find out on the whale part and the dolphins because they are sea creature...
Therefore,I established a fact.....

All mammals have eyelashes.....


dun believe me ?

think abt it more and you all will realised that what I say is true....lol
Now that i record down my newly established fact.....i think i amgoin to hit the pillow soon....
Real tired today....slept at 4 am this morning and wake up at 10 am....
work for nearly the whole day plus i have to clean up my house today...

it's been in a mess for days....
now that we moved in into our new apartment...my sis and I has been playing this game....
it tested both our patience.....it's practically sees how long can we stand the messiness of our apartment untill someone breaks down and clean the whole apartment up....

and u guess it...i can't stand it anymore....

And now I am all sore over.

Today I got a real cute Hello Kitty cake from my work colleague.....
He went to tokyo for a few weeks and got us some cakes from there...

although i am not a hello kitty fan...but i got to admit it is really cute...
hehehe...

so here's the pic...

and guess what I am sick again.....

stupid Melbourne weather...it's been raining like everyday for this whole week....Scared that I won't recover fully for my Sydney trip this coming Friday....

yeap, goin once more to Sydney....with George. Will meet up with my cousin as well and my friends from Newcastle.

I am currently looking like this picture...because of the flu Medicine....

No comments: