Monday, June 25, 2007

yay!!! internet's here

finally got the connection in my new home.....
so here's the photos i promise everybody....

our new place....
currently has 2 resident...me and my sis :>
finally our own place to call home
There is 2 rooms in the apartment.... the other is unfurnished so it will be pretty boring to put a pic in so..... hehe.....

Our Bedroom....


Scenery from our apartment..the 9th floor. view of Bourke street and the parliament.

Living room


so what do u guys think??good job for the interiors??
my mom and my sis and grandpa painted the wall...credit for their hard work...

1 comment:

Wen Ching said...

hey, sorry for not dropping by for quite some time. anyway, ur accommodation looks so cozy and comfortable and the view is great too! glad to know that u're having a good time there. read ur recent post, take good care of ur health ok? keep in touch!!