Thursday, September 28, 2006

WHAM!!!!


You have been hit by my photo....hahaha
Sorry everybody, but I have a got a FREE haircut yesterday...
so have to show off a bit....hee hee.
I know it's not much.
but trust me after nearly half a year without haircut
I thought I have to go back to Malaysia with a 'orang utan' style
then WhAM!! good luck comes..
I got a free cut.
Although the lady that 'trim' my hair
doesn't seems very happy about
the FREE service thingy.
So for around 20 minutes I have to put up
with her war like attitude with my hair.
this includes 'combing' my hair when it is actually
pulling my hair..
even stronger if there a knot in my hair.
End up I have to glare at her troughout the whole session.
then she lightens up a bit.
Well I can tell you if she didn't lighten up,
I will rush up to her and pull her hair off.
Luckily she did.
never mind..I still got a FREE cut.
Have to admit she did quite a good job.
But am never going back to that place even she is good.
BAD service and Attitude.
So everybody enjoy my photo...
will post soon.
Tata..

No comments: