Monday, September 04, 2006

whale watching

Hey hey...
Chiau Chuin and Annie will your guide today on board to a trip of whale watching.
This is after the sydney trip...on that weekend...we went whale watching!!!!

Woke up super early that morning...after a late night of work....not feeling tired at all..
cos me and my flatmate was so excited that she have to drown herself with some coke to calm her down..it is her 定神茶
anyway..slept almost the whole car journey towards the port...looks like the tiredness finally catch up with me.
and finally up we go..on the yatch and off towards to a whale watching adventure.
The crew talk us thru the process of how to spot the whales...
she oso mentioned that the min length of the whale can be from here.................. to here and multiply by a 10000000000.
i dun think u all got what i mean so being a good friend..i will draw it out for u all...
here u go it is as illustrated below.















= = "

So everybody get the message...my my picture really mean a thousand word...
so for hours we sat sailing thru the windy breeze...
wait..i think i saw sumthing....
oh it only a boat....


one by one the island pass thru....














Still no sign of Mr whale....
Land Ahoy!!!
Well after a few hours of wind upon our face....


Land is near once again......all i get to see some stupid fin of a dolphin....
but I still have a great time out on sea...Disappointed though.
My friend say maybe all the whale went to church on that day = ="
pardon my friend..cos she a christian..but if you like u can oso say that the whales went to 天后宫for praying or the mosque...ahahaha

so guys...no pic of the evading whale...will try my luck next time.
take care

No comments: