Sunday, September 24, 2006

OMG! there is a bushfire!!!

Hi there everyone,
back from a very busy and hot week. This weeks weather is so hot ...everyday's temperature is above 30 degree. Today by far the worse...36 degree.It's not even summer yet,but everybody is wearing shorts and thongs....just imagine what will happen in summer if spring have this kind of weather.

ok enough of the weather. Been in hospital lab the whole week getting my hands on sponge so that i will be experienced enough to wash somebody when I'm on my placement...how was it? u ask. I say it is a very 'rejoicing' experience. We practiced a few times on a dummy then we move on to real actual human.
My it is so awkward!!! Luckily they are all in their swimsuit. But I bet the guys wouldn't mind if their female patient is naked...but maybe they will only see old saggy body parts *evil Giggle*
However so, this week has been the most interesting part of my whole sem. so far. Felt that I have learned alot. The stories our lecturer told us is just so interesting and some time challenged what we thought was right. after all these labs, it just make me realised 1 thing..I don't want to get old.
apart from ppl trying to wash you with a cloth or sponge(if you are in a hospital with a very severe condition), you will be at risk of a huge amount of diseases. Plus everything in your body starts to breakdown.Just imagine u can't run anymore even with walking will be hard. Or you can't remember what have you did this morning and all u remember is what happen 30 yrs ago abt 1 stupid little thing that u regret u never buy in that shop.No wonder old people are at such a high risk of having depression.

But anyway, have to get back to uni next week* depressed* however I have good news for everybody....
I'm Coming back on the 18th of November

Yay!!!2 more months and I'm back to Malaysia..
gosh just can't wait to see everybody...
oh..if only i have a universal remote control that fast forward the time..hee

Anyhow, I still have 2 weeks of placement to survived through before anything can happen..so everybody please pray..and pray hard that I get a patient that don't need washing and all they need is a nurse that listen to their life story.Haih..still worry. Dunno whether I'm doing the right or not.

So for now, take care everybody. Pretty soon I will back muahahaha...

No comments: