Wednesday, June 14, 2006

be content...

tonight has the most beautiful night sky....cloudless
full of stars..just like in the drawing,in the movie...so unreal
Just imagine the cold night air around you...where hot air from your breathing comes out as mist
there is some serenity and peace.... i suddenly realise
this is winter

i'm surprise it took me so long to notice the treasure that is here all along, I guess I'm so caught up with being scared, being sad, thinking all the things, the possibilty and not really sit down and observe.I complain too much, i realised that now.
I guess I have finally come to my senses that life is always full of challenges, time won't just stop there for me until i have accepted it. It will fly pass you even if it seems like the end of the world for you.
Somehow, things will become smooth again. Then why all the stress? Just relax and let it be, things will turn out ok everytime. What a naive thought you will think..maybe.
just be content.

No comments: