Friday, June 30, 2006

a long holiday

Been absent for more than a week in this blog...seems like an eternity..
Finally I have reached the end of my semester in uni...
Now I'm on a long holiday...the total length is 1 month...haha you all must be thinking what a lucky I'm
well, to be honest I dread it...too long to be exact..when you have nothing to do...
Just got back from melbourne this wednesday...already missing the pace of the city.
Will be goin to sydney for a second tour...too bad I dun have a camera to show you guys what sydney looks like...

Lately, I'm into a taiwan series called 恶作剧之吻。The main actor is 郑元畅(he also starr in another series called The Rose) and main actress is 林依晨。。。
I bet some of you had seen the japanese version before..but trust me this is much more better than the old one..the stories makes more sense..haha..
well i highly recommend you watch the chinese version and apparently there is news that they are gonna have the second part as well talking about 直树 and 相琴 married life just like the original story from the comic....it is predicted that the 2nd part will come out in year 2007....
ermm..abt this I not really sure whether isit true..
but watch it anyway..I recommend it for those that are crazy abt the jap version...and if you like 蔷薇之恋 this is your cup of tea...especially the main actor..wahaha...
all right that all for now...now I'm goin back to be a lazy pig again....
will post soon.

No comments: