Friday, March 10, 2006

In the middle of the night.

it's now the midnight here.
Been a bit busy lately,with all the assignment piling up asking abt question like what is health?
what is a Nurse?.....bla bla bla...the list goes on.
Other than that I think I had a quite week....and I'm thankful about it
I hope I can find some work soon.....if not I think I'll dry up my dad's bank account.
Anyway, there's been alot of sale lately.....it's just too bad I can't really splurge if not i'll definitely buy present for everyone.....
bcos there seems so much to buy.
Just imagine a shirt for only $3.
Or a jeans for only $15....
cheap rite?
and the quality is good too.....
oh now i wish i have loads of money....hahahaha
Soo Imm,just imagine the nicest top u can find all for only $10......
Trust me it's even better than the pink pussycat tank top.....
Even though i think this place is ulu....but it's a shopping heaven...
Maybe i haven't been out to the city for too long to think that this place is the heaven.
ok..enuf of this.
What I like most about my life right now is the 8.07 am No.37 bus to Ourimbah.....
Y?
cos I just feel happy sitting in the bus fill with small little primary school children going to school.
Here you can really the real scene where parents really wait with their kids for the bus.
when the kids is on the bus, they actually wave good bye to their parents.
Even the bus driver seems to be in a very good mood on that particular time everyday.
I have been thinking,maybe it reminds me of the time I had in Puay Chai when I was teaching n the 5G class that's why I'm feeling comfortable.....and happy.

Maybe I should consider to be a teacher rather than a Nurse.....
haha...just kidding....maybe later.When I'm bored with nursing.
Ok got to go liao....
will post later after I attack my pile of assignments .
Tirah.

No comments: