Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's SATURDAY!!!!

ok It's Saturday.....Finally had some time to start....really start my essay.
but bad news the only essay i'm writing now is my blog.
Can't seems to know why .....

ARGhhhhhh super boring!!!!!
Make my self stay home today to finish up my assignment ...
BUt all i do is pigging on the apple pies and the ice creams.
Watch 3 DVD today...now i feel like a spinster
you know those kind that have no where to go but stay at home with 2 cats and having dinner in front of the TV....gosh! someday I think that I'm going to have obesity as my health problem....haha....

with the Bach's Prelude playing on the background as I write....I feel I might end up getting old with this music and be statisfied with it......don't understand what I'm whinging about?nvm I don't either.....

As I was saying to Hwa Khang last night that i miss malaysian food.....funny though because not too long ago I was having the same conversation with wen ching when she just settling down in UK.....now I know what is the feeling like...so wen ching sorry for teasing you that time.....hahaha...
P/S: HK i'm writing down the promise of you Belanja me a bowl of laksa here so I won't forget all abt it when i get back......
Ok, pls help me get into the mood of doing my assignments....
my, neva thought that a few months break from school can get me to become so lazy......

Now I have running out of things to write. So, will write there's something happening in my life again....( which i think would be ages unless I go naked and start stalking the respectable neighbourhood i'm living in right now....haha...maybe i will do that....who knows...so look out for me in the front page of a tabloid)

Here's my ad of the day,
Get boring by sitting in a couch all day flipping through TV channels it's a great way to spend your life.

all for now,bye.

2 comments:

Wen Ching said...

haha! dont worry bout it, i'm not upset at all, just miss the taste of malaysian food, that's all. but the good thing is, u get to appreciate how nice malaysian food is, and how unique it is. haha!

yeah, life can be really boring when there's essays to write, trapping urself home 24/7 just to finish off those assignments. anyway, good luck to u. u got through a level, this shouldnt be a problem for u :)

chiau chuin said...

Hahaha......you are so positive.
You are right the taste of malaysian food is unique.....
I will survive.....through this year ...I think?!!!
haha
thanks