Monday, June 25, 2007

it seems so long ago....

hi everybody....
i know...sorry for the lack of post....
no internet connection at my new place alrite...but i should get my connection soon.
well...as most of us are expriencing....exam stress...
maybe for some it's already over.....if u r one of them....
i will say : get lost!!!dun let me find you...
lol...kidding...lucky you!!

just finished one of the hardest exam on earth...
will be officially free of exam on wednesday....can't wait till that day to arrive....
my hand is itching..n my legs too...to go shopping...(without the money involved :( )

just a shout out: Happy 21st birthday Soo Imm....
may you get lots of present from everybody.....
Have a blast alrite?

khang: ooi focus on your exam alrite....already found the only reason to not want you...
guess wat it is...think abt it and will tell you if i am on msn....

take care everyone.

No comments: