Thursday, May 03, 2007

The best birthday ever.

21st birthday.....
still fresh in my mind...
had a very very nice 1 this year.
not much present but has lots of valuable memories.
thanks alot for those who remember my birthday.
appreciate the wishes very much.
For those who forgot...
I really dunno what to say...
but as long as you still provide me presents i will forget abt this whole incident
haha....

how do i celebrate my birthday?
with friends and with a very special someone as well.
details will have to wait until the photos arrive..
but anyway...
thanks wen ching for the sweet email and jin for the friendster msg
annie and esther thanks for your sms...
christine...thanks alot as well
and to my uni friends...that was a very nice cake you bake for me.
感动到流泪。。hahaha
ok will update next time.

No comments: