Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Autumn

Was standing on collin street just now....
suddenly it dawns upon me, I have been here for nearly half a year.
time seems to fly really fast.
Autumn is already halfway through and winter is arriving soon ....
I am lucky..i feel luck lately
however mom says not to rely too juch on luck..
i should strive for the things i want.
* sorry random thought here*

to think back last year..it was hell for me...
now i have a wonderful time in Melbourne..
will i start to forget everything i learnt last year and become a spoilt brat once again.
Plus...my englishcompetency level is dropping...oh no....
maybe i should stop speaking mandarin for a while and concentrate on my english...
at least until i reach a day where i can speak good enlgish with correct grammar

Going on placements soon...2 weeks again.
I am going to a medical centre in caulfield. What will i be doing?
same as last year i guess....not enthusiastic(is the spelling correct?) abt it..
no time :<
for mom, myself and bf

so have been practicing my skills in lab for the whole day...
hope i mastered it correctly ...
still need to know abt the landmark of the organs and stuff...
and guess what i think i encounter another parasite....
thought i have already got rid of one last year...and happy that this year i have no
more parasites....apparently i celebrated too early.

ok...in case you all are blur here...will just tell you...
paarsite= those who dun study but just rely on others for the credits are termed parasites...
= those who thinks that everybody should help them is also consider as one....

However...i enjoyed today pretty much.
got lots of thing done...nice afternoon chat with wen...
funny...can still laugh right now...lol

went to visit the meerkat that looks like a lizard
although he has already been denounced as a meerkat.

i should be doing my assignment..
ok...so here is the end...
lousy post today..blame it on the parasite

take care everybody....

No comments: