Monday, May 07, 2007

21st birthday..

Hi how is everybody?

this post contains alot of photo so it might take a while to upload
gave myself a very big present this year.....
i change from this....

to this.....

New hairstyle....what do all of you think?
Btw..had a really nice birthday this year. Loads of photos.so enjoy.
my uni friends bake a cake for me....
seline is one of the baker....

another is grace.


After the celebration, went to have my hair cut.
went out with George for dinner at an Italian restaurant.
was busy enjoying myself that I only took a few photos..
wondering who is George?
He is that special someone.When did it happen?
Yesterday. *over the moon*
And then last minutely, I organised a birthday dinner...everybody from uni managed to show up...even one my high school friend came.... *happy*

Christine, Me and Sis
with wen.









with Grace.








with seline










with Zina









with Pei Ling








With vinci



and with the only 2 guys in the party, Kien and George.
had lots of fun that night...



btw the hand holding the chopstick belong's to my sis...(she wants credit for it)

more photos...

With Kathy


Phew...finally managed to get some of the photos up on this post....
Will blog more soon.
take care everybody.

No comments: