Sunday, November 05, 2006

why?

Why oh why?
I am stalked by someone..... by phone I mean...
As usual I thought this guy seems like a sweet guy and it is ok to provide him with my contact number
but guess what, my naivity once again gets me into trouble.

Seems like to me, every guy that ask a girl for their phone number must have ultimate plan to stalk and pile the girl with SMS and miss calls.... (of course la, that is the purpose of phone number ma....) but doesn't get the message that this girl expect something else from him
Well I try to think from their point of view...

Initially....

Maybe he really likes me.
oh...how sweet he is to ask...(sort of that thing)

but then....

I start to think deeper into the whole matter. he doesn't seems to be interested in anything but
himself and not me....

later,I realised...
he is just lonely and needs someone to be his Girlfriend for a while
before his next victim arrives.

Sometimes, I just wonder. What all this guys sees in me? Am I just sort of that girl that is used to fill up their time with something to do before their 'one' comes along. Should I feel dissapointed?Angry? Sad? Sometimes, just wants to tell them that:

HEY, I AM NOT A TOY ok?

haih....

At the end of the day, I will just scold myself for not thinking properly before giving out the number...idiot

Can someone please tell me to continue believe that there is a suitable guy out there still waiting for me?

No comments: