Saturday, November 11, 2006

Gosford->Sydney->Bondi->Sydney -> Airport

Today is my last day in Australia, before I head back to Malaysia
9 months ago, I arrived at Gosford.
Thought it was a heaven to live in.
However, 2 hours after stepping onto the soil.
I started missing home.

Been through hell for the first 2 weeks.
Didn't like the place
Didn't like the campus I'm in.
Didn't like the way the uni is doing their work...
Everything I saw, there is a flaw.

Sad.Isn't it?
(scroll down for the pictures if bored.)
Because I did not imagine my uni life would be like this.
Had disagreement with landlady twice
Got kick out of my room twice
Change my job twice too.

But after the 2nd time,
everything seems to get better.
I like the 3rd job that I got
After 2nd disagreement, we(me&landlady) work out our differences
and live together under 1 roof. Even work with her twice :>

I found friends that I thought it was impossible in this 'ulu' place
Although, sometimes I find them a bit annoying
but if I didn't know them I would not know how to pass my time.

Encounter many first time that I never thought I would.
Got a reasonable pay for the first time
Got good grades for the first time
Really understand a person for the first time
finding a house to rent for the first time
Work in a hospital for the first time
Witness a hip replacement surgery for the first time
Able to afford so many pretty clothes that I like for the first time
Encounter my first experience as a waitress, a dim sum seller and a promoter
Encounter my first winter and spring
own my first camera
and the most unforgettable one..
my first birthday without my friends and family.

Learned to let go of my past
Learned to adapt to situations
learned that people can be nice and sweet a minute
nasty and horrid the other minute

I used to be a customer whenever I am in a restaurant
Now I am a waitress in one.
How life really change.

Will I miss this place?
I can't give you the answer yet.
But I will definitely miss the friends that I met here.

ok enough of the Mushy mushy stuff....

Went to BONDI BEACH yesterday.

The water is so blue.


Here the proof that I am there :P

Coincidentally, there is a free sculpture exhibition on.
It is called the Sculpture by the sea exhibition.

the tennis court on a slope.


Migration line of the birds ^_^"'
Passerby 1:" what is this called?"
Passerby 2:"Migration line."
Passerby 1:" I thought it was a line saying 'No entry beyond this line'."
Annie and I: *giggle*


The meeting of the prehistoric stone men



The only put down we had was the sun. It was so hot and sunny!
Look what it did to the Ice cream truck!!!


Passerby 1:"Dude,this is so cool!"
Annie and I: * nod head in unison*
At that very moment, I decided to call it 'children's nightmare'

Here are a few of other sculpture:

Blowing tree
A pair of walking leg(Duh!!)

3 Sumos.

with annie and a 3 year old
After bondi we went back to Sydney.

I make sure I revisit every shop,

Soo Imm you are right when you say that Sydney has alot of pretty clothes
Sorry I didn't took any photos of the street.
Too much too see,excited then I totally forget the camera.




Lunch



Dinner
We had korean food for dinner.
It was very nice,sad to say goodbye to this restaurant
eventhough I went there countless time.

I guess I will miss Sydney it's korean food and the shops.
*phew* a long post...
see you all soon.

No comments: