Monday, October 23, 2006

Unwanted accident..

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Crying*
My laptop is infected with virus!!!!!!!!!!
My poor laptop....
got it through MSN...
At first I thought Carmen message me.....
she sent me a link that I thought she wanted me to have a look.....
so I CLICK it!! am i stupid or what??
guess what happen next??
my laptop went window crazy....everything poping up and closing.....


S***!

VIRUS!!!!


Angry at first, wondering y is carmen sending me virus...
THEN I realised that it is not carmen that is sending the message...
it's some bad BAD NAUGHTY people...
man, this is so not good.....


end up I spend the whole night scanning my laptop's hard disk..
and try to remove as much infected files as possible....
Lucky that virus did not mess with my assignments....if not i will definitely
cry...


JUST want to everybody to know about this virus...
I apologised for those whose computer that get infected...
because the virus might send out message on behalf of me...
I deleted my whole MSN messenger program as well
so I won't be online until I go back to Malaysia...


NOW that I have bought it up...
HEY you all I"M COMING BACK!!!!!
what you must do now is open your eyes big and wide...


here it goes...
DATE: 12th of NOVEMBER
TIME OF DEPARTURE: 1840hrs
and...
8 hrs and 10 min later.....
MALAYSIAN SOIL never feel so good...hahaha
welcome back LAKSA, PRAWN MEE, CHAR KUAY TEOW.....-list goes on.


ok ok I know I told some of you that I'm coming back on the 18th...
then I change to 13th...
but this is the last and finalised date ....12th....


So excited now that I cant really concentrate on my final exam revision.....
less than 3 more weeks to go.*HAPPY*
oh before i forgot...


Curse the person who send me that bloody stupid VIRUS!!!!
it caused me to lose my whole MSN Messenger files...
now I dun have cute icon to put on liao :<>MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*evil*


serve u right for sending me virus infected files.....
after all of this happens...u still won't die.
i want u to live and suffer for your whole life..
because all of this will repeat all by itself again and again....


KARMA only applies to you.
oh yeah...
can't get to sleep because of that irritating ticking sound from the clock.

No comments: