Friday, July 21, 2006

rainy days

Uni started this week and apparently it seems that this course is starting to become more of a challenge for me. Life start to get busy with another huge pile of assignments to be finished before I can start dreaming of getting back home to Malaysia.
It looks to me that this sem. we are going to know more about medications and I will be going to clinical placement at the end of september for 2 weeks, feels kind of excited and scare at the same time. I'm starting to ask myself whether I have learn enough to go to hospital for clinicals...hahah wouldn't want to harm any patients I'm attending to right?
so for those that is in Gosford, Australia don't get sick between the last week of september and the first week of october....
or if you do get real sick and in need of hospitalisation don't come to gosford hospital...I will be there...don't say I didn't warn you guys.
It has been raining the whole week now, I hate winter....super cold.
and finally my study buddy arrive earlier this week...the name is PRESSURE....thought I lost her after I have finish my A-levels....looks like I'm wrong.
so there will more rainy days up ahead for me....

P/s: I have added a new link under the name stanley.....this blog writes quite good review about movies and songs...if you have loads of time...feel free to browse around. enjoy.

No comments: