Sunday, July 23, 2006

a guy who buys bikini

I had a story to tell.It seems to me that I have some kind of luck to run into weird guys.
And the story I'm about to tell you is my latest "discovery".
It all started in a fine day.....
where me and my uni mate when to the mall.
we planned to meet up one of her high schoolmate,
so...
this guy turn up and my friend go through the normal process
of introducing your friend to the other friend thing thingy.
Trust me it all started well with him asking us for
our feminine taste for a birthday gift.
And the birthday gift turns out to be a new set of bikinis...
shocked is the word of the moment...
my my spechless right?
ok maybe you don't see so much fuss over a new set of bikinis as a bday gift
The spotlight is this guy hasn't met the recipient of gift before
and he is buying her a set of new bikinis....
with a bra size of 38D.
WoW!!It must be quite heavy...
Why on earth would A guy buy a bikini as a bday gift for a friend that you haven't met before?
Ok..all the alpha males here...
would you buy a set of bikinis for a stranger?
all right, on with the story.
And so we went into countless shops to look around for the "perfect size"
mind you it is hard to find the right size for a person with that body
Killer.
HE insist on brand names as well,
what the reason behind it? I don't want to know.
Wondering.....he must be really desperate.
Plus he keep on insisting that he is a poor chap...
well, if you are not rich you wouldn't spend a fortune on a stranger that you met over the internet.
and with the poor man part it kinda remind of the other weird guy I met last time.
Finally, we found the prefect 1
and the "cute" part is he finally felt there is something wrong in buying a bikini for a girl.
You all should have look at every shopper that went into that shop.
It's a sight to behold.
Just imagine a guy staring a ton's of bikinis in a shop full of women intimate apparels
all I can say about him is that he one weird and "brave" guy.

2 comments:

JasonC said...

well i tot it's not so uncommon in western or in this case ... the ANG MO place? that's wat i think lah ... i doneo if its true .. depedns on how ur frenz over there think also

chiau chuin said...

hee..i left a very important detail..
he is an asian, the present is for a lady of a similiar background i should say....wahaha