Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's too peaceful here!!!!!!!

Uni started this week but there is not much goin on.I practically have a whole week off except for tuesday and wednesday......
Well, don't admire this type of uni life cos you will die of boredom real soon.......
It's too peaceful here.....so peaceful that you will lose touch of the whole wide world and you can here yourself talking to your own self...... scary huh???
Well,as this boredom sucks out my life the weather here is getting colder which is an A plus for me ....cos since I got here I have got a tan that every australian wanted but!!!!...I don't want it.
Spend the whole day watchng movies and eating ice creams....I'm nuts right eating ice cream during a cold day.....though I sill have 2 essay waiting for me to finish which in total has 2500 words.....
See told you not think of getting a uni life same as mine.....it's only 1st week and I've already got 2500 words of essay to write.
I think these essays will help me get used to my new laptop keyboard...so next time when I chat with some of you guys I'll be faster.
okok....Let me introduce some of my new friends
The first is a HK who lives here for 2 and a half years, met her on the first day of orientation.Her name is Annie.
The second is Kyle....he's an australian,quite a nce looking chap...got the living next door look.....he is annie's high school friend and a very funny guy,although to my disappoinment already has a girlfriend ;( but because he is in the same course with me..somebody thinks that he is a "gayish" type...you know what I mean.....but look at Gaylord M. Focker he is married to a girl!!!!
and there a cute girl who is a swedish her name is rachel.
My class is quite big compare to the others so I haven't met all of them yet..
Just hope that I can really take on this new challenge cos it seems to me everyone is so well prepare than me....
so wish me luck..
will keep posting....so ther won't be any voice inmy head talking to me....

No comments: