Monday, February 20, 2006

I miss home so so much!!!!

Hi everybody...how are you guys ....hope everyone is fine back there.
Uni starts this week but I don't get any lecture till next week so I'm preety free at the moment.
However I won't be online as long and as many time as I can because my landlady is using a dial up connection and I'll be using up her phone line if do that too much.
Feel pretty lonely up here....just feels out of place...and have to face lots of unimaginable problem and stuff.
I just feel the emptiness in me ,everything I do just some how reminds me of my family and my friends,to think that I can't do that anyore just make me feel worse.......
I think I'm a bit slow with my feeling cos I didn't really miss anything up until now.
It's been a week since i left and I found that Australian eventhough they are nce they can be very lazy.
For the whole first week I have been trying to get my timetable done I still can't seems to get to contact the person in charge.
Lucky for me,I met one of my coursemate on the first day of the orientation....she a Hong Kong-nese and a very sweet girl....but it's weird though...I mean the feeling......it's just isn't the same .
I don't think I'll anymore right now orelse I think I'll keep on feeling my homesickness.
Will try to post more if I can......
Luv you all....bye for now.

No comments: