Thursday, January 12, 2006

My regards ..

Thanks Wen Ching,for your comment...I never know I'm a brave person until you mention it....so just wanna ask you a question:are you sure ah??
Haa Haa
How are you lately ?still miss Malaysia ?(of course what am i asking)
Like the background music of this blog?Reminds me of the time in college....

Hey,Hwa Khang where are you lately???
Haven't heard your news for a long time?That is very unusual for you la.....
You class started liao??
Must remember to come to my house during CNY ok??

Hui Jin,
I hope you solved your problem liao.....sorry I wasn't able to help
Feel bad about it....are you free on CNY ??
Come to my house and gather ok?

Hey Soo Imm,
How are you lately?'attack' any mall lately?
haa haa.....CNY is round the corner so make sure you leave some space in your calendar for me k?

Shing Shuang,
I was actually quiet angry with you about the whole meeting up with wen ching thing....Especially when you never actually told us that you cannot join us at the red box....you should no quiet about the reservation rules of Red Box.
Never thought you would be that irresponsible.....are you still angry with us about the day in Mid Valley?
To be honest with you....I was actually planning a surprise Birthday party for you in KL.....never thought you would cancel last minute.Too bad for you then!!


1 comment:

soo imm said...

hohoho,
since khang's not around i shall answer for him ;p
he's in TAIWAN!!!
yes... tat lucky boy arrggh.

n my calendar's pretty empty for the mean time ;) call me out whenever u feel like it ya!