Sunday, January 08, 2006

Finally! A new post!

School reopen this week and everyone is back to their normal routine .
Now,the house feel so empty without my siblings around .
Lately,I can't help thinking about my move to Melbourne.Will I like the life there?Am I doing the right thing?What will it feel like living alone in a strange place?Tons of question keep on filling my thoughts.
Apart from the fear,I am also excited about it.....going to new place,meeting new people,finding surprises everywhere.Yes, you can say that I have some kind of dream and I know I may be dissapointed by it when I arrive there.
The offer from the uni still have not arrived yet,a bit worried about it.What if my result is not good enough to be accepted into any U.What would I do then?
Lucky,for me I'll be celebrating Chinese New Year here unlike some of my friends who have no choice but to spend it oversea.
Met Suet Ei today,she changed her hairstyle too.Have not seen her since Wai Lee's farewell party.She working as a cashier in a comic book rental shop too.Yup!same like me......but I realised that sometime fantasy doesn't come true in real life.Well, at least I know that working at this type of shop is not fun as it seems to be.
Wen Ching went back to UK this week,will miss her terribly.Hope this will not be the last time we all can gather together.I really enjoyed our KL outing....went to red box and then shopping!!!!I finally I get to visit her house(actually it's some sort of an apartment),met her famous 'boyfriend',inspected her wardrobe and met the famous Big Bear.
As for the lacking of new posts,you guys have to pardon me.
During the last week of school holiday,I have been travelling alot.

  • went to perak to visit my aunt on christmas day.We actually stayed there for 2 nights....
  • we then went to Genting Highland at the eve of New Year eve...have a nice time there ...and I finally conquer all the rides in the park except for the newest flying coaster cos it's too scary and expensive.The night view up there was marvellous!!Loved it.
  • went to mid valley to celebrate a late christmas with my college mate on the day that I'm going to genting.....feel so sorry to my friends....we exchanged every present imaginable.....christmas gifts,souvenirs from UK and China,birthday gift to wen ching and Hui Jin gave us a birthday bear each.Hope we can do this next year..

1 comment:

Wen Ching said...

walau, ur blogskin is everychanging, haha! but i have to say that it's really cool, and u really spent alot of time on it, is it?

anyway, it's really nice hanging out with u guys, miss those days when we spend our time together in college, those sa poh days. haha!

well, about australia, it's a new journey. take it this way, not much ppl have the chance to study overseas, u're one of the lucky one. this journey will benefit u in the future, will learn alot in a short period of time. i know u're a brave person, and u're confident and smart, use ur talent to learn more and gain more. dont worry too much, everything will turn out to be fine. wish u the best of luck!! :)